Some of you requested additional hotel options at the upcoming conference. These expire this week, June 27, which is 3 week advance.
1. Our room block ($89) is now expired, but you can call for cancellations or rooms that are not in our block: Sheraton Brookfield, 262-364-1100.
2. Half mile away, Country Inn and Suites Brookfield, $139, 1250 South Moorland RD, 262-782-1400.
3. Half mile away, Best Western, $129, 1005 S Moorland Road, 262/786-9540,
4. 3.5 miles: Courtyard Brookfield, $114, 16865 W. Blue Mound RD, 262-821-1800.
5. 3.0 miles: Doubletree by Hilton Brookfield, $119 18155 W. Blue Mound RD, (262) 792-1212.
Providing hoof trimmers educational opportunities to improve hoof health by networking industry professionals.. More >>
Find solutions through the Association.
The Hoof Trimmers Association offers accurate and current information on all aspects of hoof health. It can connect you with the veterinary researchers around the world who have dedicated themselves to hoof health. Interact with the most progressive and informed hoof trimmers in North America and beyond.
AABP and HTA Collaborate
The AABP Lameness Committee has been working closely with the Hoof Trimmers Association for a number of years as we collectively pursue our respective missions related to the prevention and treatment of hoof disorders in cattle. This relationship was forged, like much of the best that we do, through individual AABP member support to the HTA including participation in meetings and activities throughout the US and Canada. This relationship continues to grow and we thought everyone might benefit from learning about ongoing activities and ways that our associations might continue to collaborate.
.. >> click here to read more