Benefits of Membership
- Hoof Health Conference. The largest HTA meeting, this conference is held every 18 months in a major city in the U.S. The meeting showcases workshops, educational sessions, exhibitors, peer discussions, and networking events. Members receive special pricing and access to members-only events.
- Professional Development. The Association organizes an series of audio seminars, webinars, podcasts and live demonstrations throughout the U.S. to provide advanced education and training.
- Corporate Affinity Program. Through a special partnership with some of the best known and most popular providers to the hoof trimming industry, HTA members receive special discounts available only through membership. These discounts more than recover your membership dues in savings. Click here to learn more about this program and the current participants.
- Honors and Awards. To encourage, reward and publicize outstanding work done by professionals, HTA presents several awards and scholarships during the Annual Conference.
- Publications. The Hoof Health Connection is quarterly news magazine available only to members and subscribers, providing readers with news from the association and trimming industry, recently published research, vendor and product information, business related articles, networking information and more.
- Local Groups. HTA regional groups provide regional information, networking, and support to local trimmers.
- Public Awareness. The Association continues to emphasize the importance of proper hoof health to the dairy industry. Much of this marketing is seen through our presence at major trade shows such as the World Dairy Expo, the World Ag Expo in Tulare, Ca; the Keystone Farm Show in Pa.; Western Canada Dairy Seminar in Alberta. Membership funds continue to support this endeavor.
- Trimmers Assistance Program. HTA members are some of the most caring people you’ll meet. The Trimmers Assistance Program provides assistance for trimmers who find themselves in need of temporary assistance due to health issues or natural disasters.